Thursday, February 9, 2012

wow...

i'm somehow caught up on my life, somewhat. wrote a 15 page paper in 4 hours today, 5.5 if you count the time it took me to do the reference page. had a really good outline and idea in my head i guess.

so im gonna do some bike stuff this weekend.

blue river parkway trails workday! (click me)

sunday meeting at kessler park for some top secret mission, that's not so really top secret. I want to meet with folks before I say too much. very exciting though.

gonna try to get out to roanoke sometime this weekend too to flag stuff out for the March 10 workday! (click me)

gonna try to race urban cross too at street cred saturday at 3. (click me) west bottoms. 2 years ago I got 3rd, last year I got 2nd...maybe this will be my comeback race...

here's some recent pictures from roanoke:





peace and riding!!!

3 comments:

  1. sick! come to urban cx or you and me are done-zo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete