Wednesday, September 19, 2012

See you in December!!!

Taking 15 hours of graduate credit...working 20 hours a week at Mid-America Regional Council...trying to finish the Roanoke Park Trails project...trying to start the Kessler Park Trails project...

I never sleep.  Literally.

I definitely never ride my bike, other than to get to/from the next place I need to get to and am most likely running a few minutes late for.  Not the ideal life right now, a little TOO busy, but that should mean that this springtime should be a little TOO un-busy :)

MANION'S SATURDAY!!! GO RACE CROSS.

Man cross....haven't even thought of it and it's already here.  I know this complete season is gone too.  I am not racing or planning on racing any time soon and have -75 minutes to give to training.  To say I'm in horrible shape is a tad of an understatement.

keep coming to build trail with me...keep riding your bike...I'll be joining again soon, promise!

peace and riding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment