Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm big in indonesia...

so i just found this stats thing why I was gonna post something else....now I forget what it was, but anyway...check this shit out:

United States
4,575
Indonesia
319
Canada
138
Sweden
111
Germany
95
Ukraine
85
United Kingdom
83
Italy
71
Brazil
70
Poland
61

Those are my blog hits by country from May until today. Apparently I'm more popular than I thought. I could do some really fun stuff if I actually though people cared. I've always just used this kind of as a stash spot/journal for myself.

If you read this blog on a regular basis or just from time to time, let me know by commenting here...if you want to.

peace and riding!

1 comment:

  1. i got a great deal on a computer i bought on ebay from indonesia, those are probably all my views.
    -street urchin

    ReplyDelete