Friday, June 8, 2012

For Sale: Pake

hey blog gang:


i need money ASAP to pay tuition so I am selling my pake.  here's a picture of her and i in all our glory:


i built this up using all parts I personally chose....that means this bike is indestructible.  Some of the spex:

pake c-muter frameset 52cm
IRO Carbon fork
velocity A-23 rims laced to shimano 105 hubs
truvativ FireX crankset
hollowtech bottom bracket
ritchey seatpost/headset/stem
salsa bell lap bars
the rear is set up as a single speed with spacers (currently geared at 34-16)
surly tugnut
tektro linear pull brakes
shimano hoods

I also have the following sets of tires I will throw in if you want them: continental tour ride 28c road tires (really good shape), iro crossfires 32c (worn but still good), hutchinson piranhas 34c (really good condition).

you can run this bike single speed, as a 1x, or with full range of gears.  Great tire clearance (gotten 42c on before).  good for a road bike or CX bike.  great commuter also (hence the frame name).

price: $600.

let me know if you or any one you know is interested.

peace and riding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment