Monday, August 30, 2010

Cruise the Blues Champions.

Brother and I won the 31-60 combined age joy division at cruise the blues this past weekend. 6 mile course, super super windy out in a wide open pasture for 2 miles. I did 7 laps, Dillon did 3, for 60 miles total on the day in something like 5 hours 20 min or something close to that. He needed a little more pre-race training and I was pumping out laps like a robot. I did 1 lap, he did one and bent his wheel, so I did 2 laps back to back, he did another 1, I did two more, he did 1 then I finished with 2 more. I think we won by about 15-20 minutes. :)

I think I got fastest lap in my division again...Should find out this week sometime when results are posted online...should be a few pictures to come hopefully as well.

On a side note, it was cool to see cameron chambers come out killing it in the solo division. he did 6 laps of the long course (78 miles) in 5:55 on his full suspension single speed. watch for him to come out of nowhere at moab. I'm calling podium right now.

also...big ups to denny albertson for the bully porter. beer...nommmmmmm.

peace and riding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment