Friday, July 24, 2009

out west :)

i'm in l-town right now. got to ride swope the past 3 days, awesome :) gonna hit some river trail tonight to rip some nice, smooth, untechy single track. this is the trail where I learned to ride and I consider it "home", so it'll be nice to go out and rip on the rigid. the river trail is SS 29r heaven.

tomorrow, my seester is having a suprise party for my brothers 22nd bday. so i'm gonna head to topeka for the weekend, try to ride the trails there, and hopefully do the sunflower state games if I can find $25 somewhere...

get out and ride right now. weather for July in kansas is perfect, road or MTB. no excuses.

i'm gonna bust my ass next week and make damn sure I hit 500 miles for July. sitting at 335 as of July 23.

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment